Franck F4IEW is located in Val d’Oise in north north ouest from PARIS, 25 Km, altitude of the QRA is 160 meter and locator is JN19DA.
- YAESU FT-857 TX/RX transmitter
- SBS220 Linear amplifier
- PSU-1250 power supply
- ICOM IC751
- Kenwood TS-711E
- W3DZZ homemade antenna (2 x 15,5m)
- HB9CV for 50 MHz
- 5 elements directional antenna for 144 -145 MHz
- Diamond X50 VHF/UHF vertical antenna
- Diamond SX-600 for ROS and Power measurement,
- Home made antenna tuner
- SDR RSP2 and RTLSDR
- OpenWebRx installed on Raspberry Pi4
- RR-SM-6A old VLF french receiver
- Home made ELF/VLF receiver (portable, active antenna, …)
- UMC 204HD soundcard
- Leobonar GPSO
- Baofeng DM-5R that i currently use for DMR and mobile analog VHF on relays.
I’ve an electronic background since 1989 and I’m now teaching electronic, LabVIEW, STM32 uC, and data protection.
I start programming in 1984 with Apple II and Commodor VIC20 or ZX81.
I’ve started to be a shortwave listener in 1990 with Sony ICF7600 but i’ve stopped some years later and start again radio listening shortwave in 2017 with the YAESU FRG100 in the middle 2018 also with the actual FT857D.
I get my amateur radio licence in November 2018
I’m very interested by listing of ELF VLF (SID)
I also do FT8 and WSPR and some listening decoding SSTV and easyPal images and also FAX with different applications.
My need is: more time in one human life to do everything i wish !
Please visit my website https://www.f4iew.fr
Join me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/f4iew